Is CoolRoof from Cool Roof France an asbestos encapsulation solution?
CoolRoof coating is not an asbestos encapsulation solution, especially since one of the prerequisites for asbestos encapsulation materials is waterproofing. However, covering with a non-waterproof coating such as CoolRoof is possible in the case of covering asbestos roofs that are not damaged: in this case, we do not talk about “encapsulation” but “covering”. Moreover, our CoolRoof solution adheres to asbestos substrates such as fibrocement.
However, work on asbestos-containing materials must be carried out by certified professionals.
- Does CoolRoof from Cool Roof France affect the waterproofing of my roof?
- Does CoolRoof from Cool Roof France increase global warming?
- Does CoolRoof from Cool Roof France influence the fire rating of the roof?
- Does CoolRoof from Cool Roof France influence the photovoltaic panels?
- How to measure the radiative thermal performance of a roof?
- In the context of rainwater harvesting, does CoolRoof impact water quality?
- Is CoolRoof from Cool Roof France an asbestos encapsulation solution?
- Is CoolRoof from Cool Roof France recognized by the DTU of roofing?
- Is CoolRoof solution from Cool Roof France waterproof?
- What is the influence of CoolRoof in winter?