Is CoolRoof solution from Cool Roof France waterproof?
CoolRoof solution is not a waterproof solution. On the other hand, our solution is impermeable to liquid water. Indeed, it has been tested by an external laboratory according to the NF EN 1062-3 standard and has been classified W3 according to DTU 42.1, the most waterproof class. Moreover, the CoolRoof solution is permeable to water vapor (tested according to NF EN ISO 7783-18 and classified V2 according to DTU 42.1), which is an important property in some applications to avoid moisture problems in buildings (perspirance property of the walls preserved).
- Does CoolRoof from Cool Roof France affect the waterproofing of my roof?
- Does CoolRoof from Cool Roof France increase global warming?
- Does CoolRoof from Cool Roof France influence the fire rating of the roof?
- Does CoolRoof from Cool Roof France influence the photovoltaic panels?
- How to measure the radiative thermal performance of a roof?
- In the context of rainwater harvesting, does CoolRoof impact water quality?
- Is CoolRoof from Cool Roof France an asbestos encapsulation solution?
- Is CoolRoof from Cool Roof France recognized by the DTU of roofing?
- Is CoolRoof solution from Cool Roof France waterproof?
- What is the influence of CoolRoof in winter?