What is the influence of CoolRoof in winter?
The influence of solar radiation on the temperature of the building differs according to the season. In winter, the sun is lower than in summer: the roof will therefore be less exposed and the majority of the thermal contribution will be due to the walls and the windows (and this, even more so when the roof is flat). Moreover, the radiation is less intense in winter (more frequent cloud cover, less energetic radiation).
External studies and our experience show that the influence of CoolRoof on the energy consumption for heating in winter is negligible and is largely compensated by its positive influence on the consumption of air conditioning in summer. The annual energy balance is therefore favorable to the installation of CoolRoof.
In addition, it is possible to maximize the coolness throughout the year by applying cool roofing on the walls, for example in the case of warehouses or refrigerators.
- Does CoolRoof from Cool Roof France affect the waterproofing of my roof?
- Does CoolRoof from Cool Roof France increase global warming?
- Does CoolRoof from Cool Roof France influence the fire rating of the roof?
- Does CoolRoof from Cool Roof France influence the photovoltaic panels?
- How to measure the radiative thermal performance of a roof?
- In the context of rainwater harvesting, does CoolRoof impact water quality?
- Is CoolRoof from Cool Roof France an asbestos encapsulation solution?
- Is CoolRoof from Cool Roof France recognized by the DTU of roofing?
- Is CoolRoof solution from Cool Roof France waterproof?
- What is the influence of CoolRoof in winter?